1. Clickshap.com or Clickshap refers to here as “the website”, is an online affiliate store that presents, promotes and advertises varied products coming from Amazon using its APIs.
3. The website does not collect personal identifiable information when you access it especially if you are just a general user, who simply browses and does not register. However, if you will create an account on the website, only information asked during registration are simply considered and will be guarded to the fullest extent. They will not be shared or sold.
5. The purchases of items are processed and finalized at the Amazon.com website. Therefore, you are shopping online directly at Amazon and are governed by its sale and return terms and conditions. Any information or details about your account in Amazon, Clickshap does not have any clue of any, nor will have details after the purchase, except the item purchased and the quantity. No identifiable information of the buyer will be available or stored at Clickshap.com.
6. The website may share unidentifiable information of general users with our third-party provider(s) to enhance the usage experience of the website, and furthering the marketing interest of the website.
7. In the event that the website is sold, or part of it, these identifiable information of registered users and unidentifiable information of all general users including registered users will be transferred to the new owner/management.
9. The website may disclose to law enforcement identifiable and/or unidentifiable information for the purposes of a civil action, criminal investigation, or other legal demands to exercise our legal rights to assert and defend against any legal claims.
10. The website does not guarantee to the security and privacy of your information, but we will keep it secure by any technical means possible though we are not obligated. Your best line of defense is to keep your computer system safe and secure with the latest software security measures.
11. This site is not intended for children under the age of 13. If for any reasons, you (parents or guardians) find an identifiable child’s name in our website, message us through our contact page for the removal of the information.
14. Updated January 24, 2015.